The semester is about to begin! We at The Armstrong welcome you to the community and wish you a great semester. We have many interactive events spread out throughout the month of August. Come out and enjoy your time, and meet the new staff and your fellow neighbors.
Enjoy your newly renovated apartments with new flooring, cabinets, and appliances.
If you have any maintenance issues, you can submit a maintenance request by calling the front office at (225) 767-5585 or logging in to your portal.
Reminders & Updates
Office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
Make This Your Best Year Yet!
Welcome to a brand-new academic year. You’re off to a great start having chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community. Our goal is to give you an amazing experience! We’ll be providing you with events, resources, and information to help you thrive.
With that goal in mind, we asked returning residents and Campus Advantage team members for their tips! Here’s some of what they had to say:
- Meet your neighbors. Create memories that will last a lifetime!
- Don’t hesitate to get involved. The only things you will regret are the things you didn’t do.
- This is your journey to success! Make a difference, make friends, and make a life!
- Keep an open mind, and take care of one another. You are part of a community, not just a housing facility.
- Set goals for this year. What do you want to experience and accomplish? Make it happen!
- Get to know the staff! The entire team is here to help you succeed.
- Tell us how we can serve you better! Whether it’s an idea for an event or a concern about the community, we want to hear from you.
- Find balance between academics and a life outside of the classroom.
- If you have roommates, set mutual expectations now to avoid future conflicts.
- Join the fun! We’ll have community events for you to join and enjoy all year. Let us know what else you want to see.
We’re passionate about your success, not only in your living experience, but in all areas. Thank you for being part of this community. We look forward to making this your best year yet!
Community Events Calendar
Night Lights — Saturday, August 19 from 7–10 p.m. — Join us for an after-hours, glow-in-the-dark pool party!
Pizza Trivia — Tuesday, August 22 from 2–4 p.m. — Stop by the front office, answer a trivia question correctly, and get a slice of pizza!
Backyard Cinema — Thursday, August 24 from 8:30–10:45 p.m. — Come out and watch a movie on the sand volleyball court. Popcorn and snacks will be provided!
Hide & Seek with Treats — Saturday, August 26 from 8–9 p.m. — Join us for after-dark hide and seek! There will be treats placed around the property with glow stickers waiting to be found. Bring a bag!
Sunday Sundaes — Sunday, August 27 from 1–3 p.m. — We’ll be providing two to three flavors of ice cream with a variety of toppings in the front office.
Meet & Treat — Tuesday, August 29 from noon–3 p.m. — Bring your pets to the office to meet the staff, and your pet will leave with a treat!
Wings Wednesday — Wednesday, August 30 from 1–3 p.m. — Hungry? Stop by the office to get some wings!
August Birthday Cupcakes — Thursday, August 31 — Celebrating a birthday in August? We’ll be delivering cupcakes to your front door!