Finals are coming to an end, graduation is on its way, ooh and summer is approaching! Team Armstrong wishes everyone the best on their road to success. Don’t forget to go out there and enjoy the beautiful weather.
Wondering if you can still renew even though you missed the renewal deadline? If you missed the renewal deadline, we cannot guarantee your bed space will be available to you for this upcoming semester. If you are deciding to renew, stop by the front office and speak to one of our helpful Community Assistants and/or to our Leasing Agent to see what they can do for you.
Keep in mind that rent is due on the 1st and is late on the 5th.
Don’t forget your pet fees! There is a $250 non-refundable pet charge and a $25 monthly fee. Any resident who violates this portion of their lease will be charged $100.
If you have any maintenance issues, you can submit a maintenance request by calling the front office at (225) 767-5585 or logging in to your portal.
Reminders & Updates
Office hours are Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Grad Hat Decorations — May 3 from 6–7 p.m. — Will you be graduating this semester? If so, meet us in the social lounge for a cap decorating event. All you’ll need to bring are your caps and imagination!
End-of-the-Semester Ice Cream Sundaes — May 7 from noon–2 p.m. — We know school is hard, and now the semester is OVER! Come relax by the pool, and we’ll serve you an ice cream sundae!
Cinco de Mayo Fiesta — May 5 from 4–6:45 p.m. — Happy Cinco de Mayo! Come by the office for some Cinco de Mayo fun!
Popsicles by the Pool — May 8 from 3–4 p.m. — Come hang by the pool; we’ll have popsicles waiting for you!
DIY Paint the Pot — May 13 from 4–5:30 p.m. — Meet us by the pool for some botanical fun! Come out to paint some pottery and planet a flower!
LifeShare Blood Drive — May 16 from 3–6 p.m. — Want to help save a life? We’ll be having an on-site blood drive with LifeShare, a Louisiana nonprofit organization that has blood centers all across Louisiana and two centers in Texas. LifeShare is the sole provider for Baton Rouge General, which has the only burn unit, including a pediatric burn unit, and the Pennington Cancer Center.
Decorate Your Own Mugs — May 19 from 1–2 p.m. — Another DIY event! Meet us in the social lounge to customize your our mug! Mugs, stencils, and fun colors will be provided!
Spring Fest — May 20 from 4–6 p.m. — Come hang out with us by the pool for our barbecue!