Graduations are over, and summer has arrived. We wish you safe travels and a relaxing summer!
— Team Armstrong
Our pool closes every night at 10 p.m. Each resident is allowed two guests. Please remember to always accompany your guests in all of our amenities. Finally, guests must be at least 18 years old to use our fitness center.
Reminders and Updates
Our office hours are Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Painting with a Twist — July 11 from 7–8 p.m. — Need a break? Join us in the social lounge and show off your artistic skills.
Nacho Bar — July 15 from 5–6 p.m. — We know you love nachos, so we decided to bring back our nacho bar. Stop by the social lounge for some cheesy goodness while supplies last.
National Ice Cream Day — July 21 from 2–3 p.m. — I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Stop by our social lounge and celebrate National Ice Cream Day with us!
Dive-In Movie — July 26 @ 7 p.m. — We’re kicking off Shark Week early with our Dive-In Movie event. Join us in the pool for our shark-tastic event.